- This event has passed.
Future Now Learning Series – Buying, Selling & Protecting the Home You Love
September 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday, September 20th 6:30PM-8:00PM
Delaware Area Career Center North in the Auditorium (enter the building via the left front door)
1610 State Route 521, Delaware (north of Oakland Park Nursery)
Cost – Free and open to the public
Interested in Buying, Selling or just Protecting the Home you Love?
Join our panel of Real Estate Professionals for a Mini Real Estate Boot Camp! Learn more about common practices in today’s Real Estate Market. We will walk through the following HOT topics and much more!
· How does “Low Inventory” affect the purchase, value and future sale of a home?
· I want to Sell BUT I’m afraid I’ll sell my current home and not find my Dream Home . . . we have a solution!
· What does it mean to “Stage your Home” for Sale?
· Take a “Mini Class” on today’s Conventional, FHA, VA and other Mortgage options, and what down payment is required for each type of loan?
· My parents are aging, what is a Reverse Mortgage and how does it turn equity in a home to monthly income?
· What do 90% of people neglect to ask at the Closing Table?
· Why is Title Insurance Important and how does it protect my Home Ownership?
Our panel will include a Realtor, Mortgage Professional and Title Insurance Agent. Each professional will speak for 15-20 minutes with a brief break between speakers and plenty of time for Questions and Answers! Light refreshments will be provided.