Each high school, using their own selection process, may choose one student of the month to be honored by the Ohio State Alumni Club of Delaware County. The program will run from September through April so each school will select eight students per academic year.
- The selected student may be a resident of any county, as several school districts cover more than Delaware County
- The selected student may be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
The selected student will receive:
- One free year of club membership (through Dec. 31 of the following year)
- Discount cards to Conrads and Across the Field as well as a coupon book to Tanger Outlet. These are subject to change each year.
- The student’s bio will be featured in the club’s newsletter and published on the club’s website
- Invitation to attend a quarterly celebration. A group photo will be taken and provided to the local newspaper.